How to do stuff in Lightroom
Restore after moving Pics and syncing
- Open Catalog from the File menu. Selected my most recent backup
- It closed my current catalog and loaded the old one.
- I clicked on the first '?' icon. LR told me, "can't find IMG_3843" as an example. I clicked "locate" and pointed it to the new folder. All the images in that folder then appeared.
- CTRL+SHIFT+C/V: Copy/Paste a picture's settings (select relevant edits in dialog)
- Edit a photo
- Select all relevant photos
- Click (Auto-)Sync to port edits to all selected photos
- Sync: Edits are only ported once on clicking
- Auto-Sync: Edits are continuously synced