Unable to delete file: being used by another person or program.
Using Windows Resource Monitor
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard, type resmon.exe and press Enter.
- In the window that appears, click the CPU tab.
- In the third bar from the top, you should see the label Associated Handles.
- Type the name of the file you're trying to close into the Search Handles bar, and then click the magnifying glass icon.
- Locate the program that is using your file.
- Right-click the program using the file in question and select End Process.