- What type of feedback have you received on the original site? What goals did it accomplish (or not)?
- Do you have any analytics from the original site?
- Are there any specific policy actions, publications, etc. that took place as a result of the original site? Is this what you are/were looking to accomplish?
- What were the biggest blockers for the original site achieving its goals?
- What type of users are you expecting to visit the site? What do you want them to accomplish or take away from the visit?
- What type of changes will have the biggest impact on "user success" [BECKY FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE THIS BETTER]
- Specific items from the RFP, what's the motivation behind these additions/changes (ie. how does it improve the impact of the site?):
- Map view
- Compare view
- Additional oils
- Additional model parameters
- Third party data integration