This is a list of interesting plugins to use with Jenkins
This is a list of interesting plugins to use with Jenkins
You can read more about each plugin using the SEARCH box at Jenkins homepage.
- ChuckNorris Plugin: Displays a picture of Chuck Norris (instead of Jenkins the butler) and a random Chuck Norris 'The Programmer' fact on each build page.
- thinBackup: This plugin simply backs up the global and job specific configurations (not the archive or the workspace).
- JobConfigHistory Plugin: Saves copies of all job and system configurations.
- Monitoring: Monitoring of Jenkins itself with JavaMelody.
- Disk Usage Plugin: This plugin records local disk usage.
- Escaped Markup Plugin: This plugin escapes the description of project, user, view, and build to prevent from XSS.
- Mask passwords Plugin: This plugin allows masking passwords that may appear in the console, including the ones defined as build parameters.
- Audit Trail Plugin: Keep a log of who performed particular Jenkins operations, such as configuring jobs.
- Matrix Authorization Strategy Plugin: Offers matrix-based security authorization strategies (global and per-project).
- Role Strategy Plugin: Adds a new role-based strategy to manage users' permissions.
Pipeline / Flow
Delivery Pipeline Plugin: Visualisation of Delivery/Build Pipelines, renders pipelines based on upstream/downstream jobs.
Build Pipeline Plugin: This plugin provides a Build Pipeline View of upstream and downstream connected jobs that typically form a build pipeline. In addition, it offers the ability to define manual triggers for jobs that require intervention prior to execution.
Join Plugin: This plugin allows a job to be run after all the immediate downstream jobs have completed. The plugin is useful for creating a 'diamond' shape project dependency.
Multijob Plugin: This plugin gives the option to define complex and hierarchical jobs structure in Jenkins.
Build Flow Plugin: This plugin allows managing Jenkins jobs orchestration using a dedicated domain-specific language,, extracting the flow logic from jobs.
Workflow Plugin: Originally inspired by the Build Flow Plugin.
Join Plugin + Multijob Plugin == Build Flow Plugin + Groovy DSL == Workflow Plugin + Snippet Generator or Groovy DSL
- Copy Artifact Plugin: Adds a build step to copy artifacts from another project.
- Parameterized Trigger Plugin: This plugin lets you trigger new builds when your build has completed, with various ways of specifying parameters for the new build.
- Fingerprint Plugin: Adds the ability to generate fingerprints as build steps instead of waiting for a build to complete.
- Matrix Reloaded Plugin: The Matrix Reloaded Plugin allows rebuilding parts of an already built Matrix build.
- Promoted Builds Plugin: This plugin allows you to distinguish good builds from bad builds by introducing the notion of 'promotion'.
- ScriptTrigger Plugin: Makes it possible to monitor an environment with a script.
- Git Plugin: This plugin allows use of Git as a build SCM.
- GitHub Plugin: This plugin integrates Jenkins with Github projects.
- Multi-Branch Project Plugin: This plugin adds an additional project type that creates sub-projects for each branch using a shared configuration.
- SCM Sync configuration plugin: Syncs configuration files to a SCM repository and tracks changes done to them
- Ansible Plugin: This plugin allows to execute Ansible tasks as a job build step.
- saltstack-plugin: This plugin sends a SaltStack API message as a build step
- Google Play Android Publisher Plugin: Enables Jenkins to upload Android apps (APK files) and related info to Google Play.
- Android Lint Plugin: Parses output from the Android lint tool and displays the results for analysis.
- Android Emulator Plugin: Automates many Android development tasks including SDK installation, build file generation, emulator creation and launch, APK (un)installation, monkey testing and analysis...
- Android Device connector plugin: This plugin lists up all the Android devices connected to the master and all the Jenkins slaves, and provide operations to them.
- iOS Device Connector Plugin: This plugin lists up all the iOS devices connected to the master and all the Jenkins slaves, and provide operations to them.
- Xcode Plugin: This plugin adds the ability to call Xcode command line tools to automate build and packaging iOS applications (iPhone, iPad, ...).
- Cobertura Plugin: This plugin allows you to capture code coverage report from Cobertura. Jenkins will generate the trend report of coverage.
- SLOCCount Plugin: This plug-in generates trend report for SLOCCount and cloc open source tools, that count number of code lines written in many programming languages.
- Unicorn Validation Plugin: This plugin uses W3C's Unified Validator, which helps improve the quality of Web pages by performing a variety of checks.
- Violations: This plug-in generates reports static code violation detectors such as checkstyle, pmd, cpd, findbugs, codenarc, fxcop, stylecop and simian.
- Violation Columns Plugin: This plugin allows you to add columns to your Views with data from the Violations Plugin.
- Green Balls: Changes Jenkins to use green balls instead of blue for successful builds.
- Modern Status: Alternative set of status and action icons to provide a fresh look to Jenkins and to be friendly for all users i.e. iconic not just color indication.
- HTML Publisher: This plugin publishes HTML reports.
- HTML5 Notifier Plugin: Provides W3C Web Notifications support for builds.
- FitNesse Plugin: This plugin can be used to both execute and report on FitNesse tests so that they can be integrated into a Jenkins build.
- seleniumhtmlreport Plugin: This plugin visualizes the results of selenium tests.
- Sauce OnDemand Plugin: This plugin allows you to integrate Sauce Selenium Testing with Jenkins. Specifically, you can: Automate the setup and tear down of Sauce Connect + Integrate the Sauce Labs result videos per test.
- Cucumber Test Result Plugin: This plugin allows you to show the results of Cucumber tests within Jenkins.
- Cucumber Reports Plugin: Publishes pretty html reports showing the results of cucumber-jvm runs.
- Email-ext plugin: This plugin allows you to configure every aspect of email notifications. You can customize when an email is sent, who should receive it, and what the email says.
- Google Calendar Plugin: This plugin publishes build records over to Google Calendar.
- Instant Messaging Plugin: This plugin provides generic support for build notifications and a 'bot' via instant messaging protocols. This plugin itself is of no use for end users. Please use one of the derived plugins like the Jabber or the IRC plugin!
- Twitter Plugin: This plugin posts build results to Twitter.
- Jenkins Sounds plugin: This plugin allows Jenkins to play arbitrary audio clips as build actions and notifications.
- Python Wrapper Plugin: This plugin provides the runtime library for plugins written in Python.
- Python Plugin: Adds the ability to execute python scripts as build steps.
- pyenv plugin: This plugin runs your jobs in the pyenv
- ShiningPanda Plugin: This plugin adds Python support to Jenkins with some useful builders (Python builder, virtualenv builder, tox builder...) and the ability to use a Python axis in multi-configuration projects (for testing on multiple versions of Python).
- Docker Plugin: This plugin allows slaves to be dynamically provisioned using Docker.
- Amazon EC2 Plugin: Allow Jenkins to start slaves on EC2 or Eucalyptus on demand, and kill them as they get unused.
- JClouds Plugin: This plugin uses JClouds to provide slave launching on most of the currently usable Cloud infrastructures.
- Openstack Cloud Plugin: Simple and lightweight openstack-only fork of the JClouds-Plugin
- EnvInject Plugin: This plugin makes it possible to have an isolated environment for your jobs.
- Multi slave config plugin: This plugin allows administrators to configure, add and delete several dumb slaves at the same time.
- Performance Plugin: This plugin allows you to capture reports from JMeter and JUnit . Jenkins will generate graphic charts with the trend report of performance and robustness. It includes the feature of setting the final build status as good, unstable or failed, based on the reported error percentage.
- Workspace Cleanup Plugin: This plugin deletes the workspace before the build or when a build is finished and artifacts saved.
- CloudBees Folders Plugin: This plugin allows users to create "folders" to organize jobs.