#Objectives / Uses / Possibilities#
F# Hangout Group Ideas.
##Tutorials and Talks##
- Andrea Magnorsky @silverSpoon wanted to do a presentation
on "Game Development in FSharp," and thought that using the hangouts
would be a good venue for ad hoc, or informal presentation.
- Configuration and use of certain F# libraries & type providers
- Fsharp F# project scaffold (@sforkmann)
- FsReveal: Create reveal.js slides from Markdown
- Type Providers!
- SQL Type Provider
- SQL Commands Provider
- FSharp Hadoop Provider
- Amazon S3 Provider
- FSharp Power Tools
- use with xUnit?
- use with nUnit?
- How to convert NuGet-based projects to Paket
- FsXaml (@ReedCopsey)
- Tamarin: F# MVC framework for Xamarin.Forms
##Future Topics / Concepts##
- Property-based Testing
- Typical Testing
- Defined Inputs
- Inputs passed to functions as tests
- Property based testing declares rules that test should follow
that test follows to generate n tests, with randomly generated inputs