- Chris Natali: Maybe more R focused but does have experience across the board + OSM + "domain knowledge of the power sector"
- Eleonore Mayola: Biomedical research background, self-guided GIS + code experience, has hit a lot of pieces, good communicator
- João Figueiredo: Good experience across the board
- Vincent Saragos: Has hit lots of different pieces + uses our tools + remote sensing experience.
Got back to me quickly/often, on the fence otherwise
- Mark Delcambre: Code for DC, less experience but self-learner
- Charlie Hoffman: WRI, more GIS focused but has deployed his work via AWS, scaled, made tiles etc.
Interesting folks, not necessarily right for this position
- Gautham Varadarajan: Less experience + more focused on front-end, seems talented + eager
- Willie Marcel: Lots of web development experience + work with imagery and our tools + OSM; doesn't necessarily have AWS/infrastructure/deployment skills/experience
- Javier Salazar: Seems more IT management focused but in the development sector. Mostly lists older stacks.
- Souleymane Coulibaly: Self-learner, more front-end + drupal focused. Cool soccer site